• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favor

Does anyone have a stock 91-93 front wheel lying around collecting dust in their garage for me to borrow for one day?

I know that this is really rude of me to ask, but I had recently ordered a new set of rims. I, then, sold my OEM 95 wheels.

When I received my new set of rims, one of them was damaged during the shipping. I sent it back to the store, and I have just been informed that I won't get it back until the next week.

I need to attend the factory five racing tour event this Saturday, and BostonNSX has already lent me 3 of his old 91 OEM wheels for me to use (thanks so much!!). So I just need one more (front passenger one).

If anyone could help me with this, I would truly appreciate it.

Worst comes to worst, how far can I drive with the spare tire/wheel??

Ahh.. such a bad luck..

Sincerely,
Tiger

Tiger,

I've been thinking hard trying to get you the fourth wheel, have you tried PMing Minh? Since he just got his HREs, I'm hoping he still has his old set. Let's say IF (touch wood) you couldn't find the fourth wheel or another spare set, do not use the spare tire. Since the tour event is indeed a car meet, spiritual driving is almost unavoidable. Moreover, the spare inflation tire is designed only for a brief amount time of driving for you to get to a safe place (if you popped one of your tires). Either way, it's very dangerous to use the spare after all these years sitting under the hood made of gosh-knows-what rubber compound. Now that I think about it, it'd be so much more perfect if the meet can be postponed to August 2nd.

On a fuuny note, is it me or Terence just like to have a missing wheel as a 2nd set of rims??? :D

Attachments

• rims2.jpg
    rims2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 139
haha the stock rims I lend him (4 rims ) with a (1) bad rubber
if the shop cant fix it I wont mind buying a rubber for it.. since I gonna do a project on the rims hehe

Thanks for the help, guys!! In any case, I will see if the shop can fix BostonNSX's damaged tires..

All set to go. Thanks for your help everyone.

tiger ....you can use my racing hart c2 ........until your rims get back in ....and i know that would take a week or so ......
beside friends dont let friends drive stock
you have my number ,dont be shy to call !

Mnguyen said:
tiger ....you can use my racing hart c2 ........until your rims get back in ....and i know that would take a week or so ......
beside friends dont let friends drive stock
you have my number ,dont be shy to call !

Thanks, Minh!! How did you know I was shy :eek: :D

BostonNSX said:
haha the stock rims I lend him (4 rims ) with a (1) bad rubber
if the shop cant fix it I wont mind buying a rubber for it.. since I gonna do a project on the rims hehe

BostonNSX / Terence,

I have sent you numerous PMs and a email, and no response, what gives?

Oh sorry I dun usually check pm since it pops out randomly
pls email me your address again. and to be precise it will be 23-24 I will let you know

BostonNSX said:
Oh sorry I dun usually check pm since it pops out randomly
pls email me your address again. and to be precise it will be 23-24 I will let you know

Sent you my address to your email address and another via pm.
YOu said 25 before, but if you want to haggle over that 1 or 2, it is up to you.

I'm just telling you that its 23 or 4 in precise but I'm sending 25 in cash thanks for waiting I have been busy for a while I woke up like 7 pm haha thats why I cant really mail anything out

Back