• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favorite Picture of Your Car

mr wolf-
this might have been discussed before....
but does anyone know who that car belongs to?

gheba_nsx said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
After almost two years I was able to see the photos again... here they are:

http://www.viviservice.com/Senza titolo-NN.jpg

Copy paste it and put N from 1 up to 35... above 30 are X rated! :D

Hi

Nice.....but she smoked in the car :eek: :eek:

That we do not like...but there were plenty of things we do like also :D

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
Yes, we do. :D

Hi

You have a digital camera don't you...?? :D :D

What are you waiting for ;) ;)

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
:)

I meant WE DO ALSO LIKE A LOT PLENTY OF THINGS in Andrea's photos... :D

PS: if you give me a model, I'll snap pictures. It is a 50%-50% job... since I put the Fuji camera! ;)

:) :)

Okey that is fair..I thougt it would be easier since you have the NSX, a GF and a digital camera... :) I only have the camera and the NSX.. Will see what I can wrap up of women..not been that lucky yet..well I have posted one picture of a girl and my NSX, but she was fully dressed :(

I think we just have to rely on that Single Samurai guy eventhoug he is not Single anymore..looked like he had some girls I would not mind to take a closer look at :p :p

Regards

yellowpad said:
i don't care how cute she is or how nice of her engine is, SHE WILL NOT BE SITTING ON TOP OF MY NSX'S WING. However, she is welcome to sit on my wing :D

And what about those shoes???:)

I agree that I could be persuaded to let her sit somewhere else yes :D

Regards

Here's mine with the WW kit!
LinkPhoto

im sorry, you've probably been asked this numerous times.. are those rims spark silver or gun metals?

The light of my eyes... 1991 Honda NSX - chassis number 39, used by the great Ayrton Senna in some of its coming to Portugal.

Here with some hot blondes, in a meeting in last june.

Enjoy the ride...at 9000 rpm

NSXLUZ

DSC06998.jpg

Back