• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fender Liners needed

Does anyone have a spare of these two plastic pieces they will part with? Mine go monkey-ed up from hitting something in the road…both are driver's side front wheel well.

Front cover (behind fan)
Fender liner (wheel well)

Number 2 & number 3 in the picture.

I saw the part #3 on eBay for like $15 or $20 shipped, the eBay part #2 is roughly the same price as the stealership one, so that's out, and many aftermarket fender liners I've seen are barely thicker than a Hefty garbage sack!

I want sturdy & durable, so I would like to stick with factory OEM. With as many NSX owners out there that are constantly putting larger & larger wheel / tire combos on their cars, I figured many would have to remove their fender liners and might have them laying around & willing to sell them.

George
214.629.1299 cell

Thank you for the link, but that's exactly the same price as I can pay at my local Acura stealership.

I was hoping someone has used OEM pieces they will sell me, obviously for less than buying them new.

Back