• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari Dino - Exclusive pictures

That is not real. The interior is the F430, the front end has lots of parts chopped in from the new 599, etc. Someone did alot of work w/ P-shop but its still a fake. The base car is almost certainly a P cayman.

Remember the NEW NSX that was just a re-skinned Cadillac Cien? Like that.

You sure that is a photochop? Fooled me if it is. The interior looks similar to 430, but slightly different. I agree the rear looks like a junior 599. I like the curves on the side and looks a lot better than Cayman. The front end needs work. Too busy looking and the hood arches away from the centerline.

And the guys on F-Chat found the actual pics to expose the fraud. Man, they are good though, these things are getting harder and harder to detect.

ferrari_dino_4.jpg

1053big.jpg

demigod said:
Doesn't this belong in Off-Topic section? Those aren't second generation NSX's.

The new Dino has been discussed in this section because it would be a competitor to the NSX and because the NSX has been called a "modern Dino" by many (lightweight car, with a mid-engine V6).

Accord-R said:
The new Dino has been discussed in this section because it would be a competitor to the NSX and because the NSX has been called a "modern Dino" by many (lightweight car, with a mid-engine V6).

Any and all news, rumors and speculation about the 2nd generation NSX, including the HSC.

Well that means it does belong in the Off-Topic section. No biggie though. :wink:

Back