• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Festival of Exotic Cars--Mt. Dora, FL

Attending

I might like to attend the show but I don't think I would enter. Upon clicking on the link and following the application, it asks the prior awards your car has received. :eek:
I really enjoy my car and all but I honestly think I would be out of my league competing against most if not all of those vehicles.
Like my dad always told me, 'Pick your battles wisely'.

Hey, we have the NSX....never think we are out of the league. We are admired by many and you are most welcome at this show.

I have attended this show for a few years with a few different cars. The NSX will dazzle!

The more X's the better at this show.
See you there!

I plan on attending!!

I know Chin Motorsports has a track event planned on April 18th at Sebring so many NSX's won't be attending Mt. Dora. If you can come out we'll need to represent the NSX well.

We have exotic cars......let's show them off and enjoy the exotic lifestyle in Florida.

Because I registered for the Festival of Exotic Cars in Mt. Dora, I got an invite to The St. Pete Festival of Speed. Register for the Mt. Dora event and you should get this invitation too:

I would like to extend you a personal invitation to join us at the at the St. Petersburg “Festival of Speed“ on Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22nd.

This fantastic display of exotic cars includes, Ferrari F-50, Enzo, Lamborghini, Porsche GT-1, Porsche 959 Prototype, Saleen S-7, Mercedes CLK-GTR, Lotus, Aston Martin unveiling of DBAR1 and DB, and many others. Also attending will be American Le Mans Series race cars with the teams and drivers, Donzi marine offshore racers, Apache race boats, Ducati motorcycles and a great deal more.

In addition, we have just added a “Yacht Hop” party for Saturday afternoon from 12-3pm. The location is the Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Marina which is located just a few steps away from the Vinoy park in which we will have our Sunday display. We have arranged to have three yachts at the marina for our guests to enjoy complimentary cocktails onboard. The Yacht Hop is free to attend for registered car owners. Our vessels are, a 73’ Ferretti, a 76’ Pershing and a 62’ Carver. It is sure to be a memorable event and it would be our sincere pleasure to have you attend.

Chairman of the Rolls Royce Owners Club, Mr. David Berndt will be attending both days and will lead a special champagne toast in honor of the 100-year anniversary of Rolls Royce during the Saturday evening reception at the St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts. The museum is located just a few steps away from the marina and overlooks beautiful Tampa Bay.

Event Schedule

Saturday, February 21st 2004

12:00 pm-3:00 pm

Yacht Hop Reception at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club Marina.

Our weekend begins Saturday afternoon on board a 73’ Ferretti yacht, a 76’ Pershing yacht provided by Marine Max and a 60’ Carver yacht provided by Nio Yacht Group, among others. Once on board, guests will enjoy cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres while having the opportunity to fully experience the grandeur of these magnificent vessels.

Saturday, February 21st 2004

6.30 pm-10:30 pm

Museum of Fine Arts Reception & private viewing of

“Chihuly Across Florida” Masterworks in Glass exhibit.

Display of exotic automobiles.

On Saturday evening we present our reception at the prestigious St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts. The entire facility will be closed to all but our guests. Works on display include examples by Monet, Renoir, Cézanne and other significant artists. Guests will gather for a very special evening as they enjoy cocktails from a premium brand open bar, delight the palate with sumptuous hors d’ oeuvres and indulge in the sinfully sweet confections of GODIVA.

In honor of the 100-year anniversary of Rolls-Royce, a display of exotic cars will be placed on the grounds. We encourage anyone who appreciates fine automobiles to attend

Sunday, February 22nd 2004

10.00 am-5:00 pm

Display of exotic cars, boats & motorcycles in Vinoy Park.

For enthusiasts of anything exotic, Sunday will be the moment they have all been waiting for. A fantastic display of exotic automobiles, boats & motorcycles will be showcased in beautiful Vinoy Park & Marina. The park offers breathtaking views of the bay and is located next to galleries, bistros and other interesting venues. Located just steps away is the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. Considered to be the showplace of St. Petersburg’s waterfront, this Great Gatsby era hotel recalls the style and grandeur of another time. The property overlooks The Bay and offers a private marina, 18-hole golf course, tennis complex and day spa.

C'mon Dragon boy,

You know you can't resist the temptation of not going to an Exotic car show! Especially one that is within driving distance...:) :D ;)

Back