• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ff2 Nsx

RudeBoy_baby_NSX said:
Look what I found, check out gallery 3 there are 3 NSXs in the background from the F2F wonder if these will be in the movie?

http://www.kognitiondesign.com/fnfgallery.html

WOW!! More pics of my car I haven't seen!! In gallery 3, the white one is the one I bought. From the looks of it, they only drove it about 100 miles, because the odometer pics on that page are of mine. How do I know? Mine was auction item #11, and thats the same gauges I have. Odd blue needles.

Thanks for the link! Of course, I've ripped off the roof scoop thing, that was terrible. In gallery 1 theres a pic of them installing it. Egads!

As for the other two. one of those red ones became a nice gold/burnt copper colo. The other red one became bright blue.

As a side note, the clutch in mine was bad. So they installed a new one. Well....the didn't "initialize" the clutch, so it wouldn't shift right. They likely rarely used it (I can hope). Soon as I brought it home, I did the "3 bolt" initialization trick, and bingo....perfect car.

SR

good catch on the white one. looks fairly good.

whats up with that brown??? :eek:

Ive seen less offensive colors in public restrooms. Is that REALLY poop brown?? This has gotta be one more example of hollywood vs real world. Who would really paint any car like that!!:eek:

craig lieberman was the import consultant, they obviously didnt listen to hard, craig's skyline looks okay though..........

gatdamn said:
I say we ALL sue Universal, there has got to be some lawyers in this forum....do we have a case?

They can use the car w/o any problems if theres no embolem of honda/acura or another manufacture on it in the movie. Look like the acura embolem is upside down on it...Guess honda can say something if they really wanted to..?

<B>nsxtacey: Look like the acura embolem is upside down on it</B>

They <I>might</i> have done this because <A HREF="http://www.mynsx.com/images/mynsx/DSC00017.JPG">MYNSX has his Acura upside down.</A>

...but if they were trying to copy the MYNSX, the production team went drastically wrong somewhere ... :(

I'm glad CmputerWiz's NSX was able to be saved. ;)

icon11.gif
The following items have got to go:

triple decker wing
nsx-r stickers
roof scoop

And are those the rims they used in the movie? :eek:

I dont understand why they would do all that cosmetic stuff and then leave the ugly stock chrome wheels on there??

Ps... the scoop on the roof is RETARDED..

I have yet to get one and I seem to be in a rush all the sudden. That was EXACTLY my biggest fear when hearing that an NSX was going to be in FF2 was the market value sky rocketing. A bunch of spoiled kids will be dropping the clutch at 5K, then by the time I get it..... :confused:

Teej said:
my biggest fear when hearing that an NSX was going to be in FF2 was the market value sky rocketing.
Most of us are afraid of our values plummeting after seeing that poopie NSX being used for FF2.

sucks too cuz our value could go up significantly if hte NSX was properly represented!! I say we all try and sell our NSX's for blue book afterwards to obnoxious teenagers that saw the movie and then get them quoted as "I hate NSXs cuz of FnF2" and then we sue :) lol

And that Ferrari is DEFINETLY no where near as bad as the NSX!!! I'd take that Ferrari anyday over the NSX.

and MYNSX: WHY COULDN'T YOU BE IN IT? DAMN MAN, IT WOULD HAVE MADE IT SO MUCH BETTER AND GRRRRRRR WE WOULDA BEEN PROPERLY REPRESENTED!!

The blue NSX w/ the nasty looking roof scoop is for sale not to far from me. Some smalltime used car lot bought it. I guess they hope to cash in from the movie, since the price is 27K LOL!!

If anyone wants closeups, i'll drive overthere with the digicam hehe

MM

This thread is as disturbing as David Hasselhoff driving an NSX in Baywatch Nights. I might not sleep tonight.:(

Welcome to my nightmare!

Attachments

• david.jpg
    david.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 592
So many horrible pictures in one thread. :eek:

MAJOR STONER said:
Welcome to my nightmare!
My eyes! My eyes!

You just crossed the line there, buddy. I'm gonna have to drink myself into a stupor to forget that image!
drinka.gif

doublepuke.gif

oh my goodness!!! where did you get that photo from? A gay p0rn site? :eek:

after looking at that, the FF2 NSX doesn't look so bad afterall.... :p

Last edited:
Back