• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Final Run before Hibernation

Been a prime member for 4yrs
x owner for 2yrs
driven 1k miles during ownership (I should go to jail for this)
2X prime meets
so yeah, dying to taker her out!

Def in for 10/21~ :)

Last edited:
I vote 10/21/12, chime in so we can make it final, also nothing for this upcoming weekend due to inclement weather as per iphone 5 chart.

Have a good run, I'll be visiting my daughter that weekend, but come on by the Scarsdale Concours next week!!!!

I'm down for a run but may not be able to make brunch afterwards that day. Anyone else?

10/21 might work for me too. I've been craving a little NSX action.

Unfortunately i dont think mike (conv nsx) will be making this run.... I wont pass along too much and let him do it when he is back on prime, but he had a car accident yesterday *not the nsx* and I dont see him getting out for a drive for a long time.

wishing him a quick recovery

Last edited:
Unfortunately i dont think mike (conv nsx) will be making this run.... I wont pass along too much and let him do it when he is back on prime, but he had a car accident yesterday *not the nsx* and I dont see him getting out for a drive for a long time.

That is terrible, pass along my well wishes if you speak to him.

There must be a joke somewhere here, with regard to you even knowing that website exists. :p

Yup...i do nothing but watch the tree color change...lol. I just googled bear mt foilage and this site turned up.

I can't believe Mike got into an accident. I hope he feels better soon.

Wishing Mike a speedy recovery, and hope it's nothing serious!!

Dynamic! Speedy recovery and Godspeed my friend! We will miss you..it will not be the same without you.. my thoughts and prayers to you and the fam!

Definitely see you at the next event!

Thanks for the well wishes guys, NSX will be on hold for quite sometime after this accident. A 15 pass van hit me and my honda fit head on trying to beat a yellow light while I was turning in the intersection. This resulted in a broken right leg, broken left knee and my chest hurts enormously due to the impact of the airbag. I'm home and definitely grateful and lucky to be alive. Wife has been keeping me drugged up for comfort but I finally have a chance to hit up prime. Post pics of the run you guys attend cause I can't even make it to my garage to see my NSX Lol

youza...you are lucky....recover quickly.......post up pics of your xrays:wink:

OMG! So sorry to hear this man. Someone up there likes you cause this could have been a hell of a lot worse based upon the circumstances. Jeanne and I hope your recovery is swift and painless and we'll see you back in the group come Spring. For now, enjoy time with the family and get well soon. Your NSX and the bunch of us aren't going anywhere. Take care my friend. :smile:
Regards
-Rich

Oh Mike, I am so glad you are relatively OK. Driving a Fit this could have been much worse. We are all wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.

BTW this may be a good time to Lawyer up...RSO??

Best wishes,

Tytus

Last edited:
Thanks for the well wishes guys, NSX will be on hold for quite sometime after this accident. A 15 pass van hit me and my honda fit head on trying to beat a yellow light while I was turning in the intersection. This resulted in a broken right leg, broken left knee and my chest hurts enormously due to the impact of the airbag. I'm home and definitely grateful and lucky to be alive. Wife has been keeping me drugged up for comfort but I finally have a chance to hit up prime. Post pics of the run you guys attend cause I can't even make it to my garage to see my NSX Lol

Wishing you a speed recovery Mike.

Regards,
LarryB

^+1 Also wishing you a speedy recovery! I still recall us in the three red NSX's stopped by a pond in 2010, wondering where the pack went at Bear Mtn. When your healing gets to that stage, physical therapy may hurt, but it is your best friend. (Been there, done that a few times.)

Frank & Jan

IMG_1975e.jpg

^+1 Also wishing you a speedy recovery! I still recall us in the three red NSX's stopped by a pond in 2010, wondering where the pack went at Bear Mtn. When your healing gets to that stage, physical therapy may hurt, but it is your best friend. (Been there, done that a few times.)

Frank & Jan

IMG_1975e.jpg

LOL...this pic brings back memories.

Back