• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally found a worthy stablemate for my nsx

152 Kilometers? Tell me that's the trip odometer. . . . . . .

I guess I am one of the lucky few who bought a "new" 2009 Scuderia in 2012. :biggrin: Like I said, it was a deal that is too good to be true. I am still giddy about this purchase. Never thought i will be this happy about buying a Ferrari. But I was a lot happier and excited when I bought my NSX.:smile:

I guess I am one of the lucky few who bought a "new" 2009 Scuderia in 2012. :biggrin: Like I said, it was a deal that is too good to be true. I am still giddy about this purchase. Never thought i will be this happy about buying a Ferrari. But I was a lot happier and excited when I bought my NSX.:smile:

Even more incredible! So that Scud was sitting on an MSO (manufacturer's statement of origin) and untitled (do you have certificates of title to vehicles in KL?). Incredible find.

Thanks for your reply and I will watch for more photos :smile:

I saw a black one on my way to work in Melbourne... Exhausts exit above the bumper...

All I can say is that the sound gave me goosebumps... I just got them again looking at yours...

Can't wait to see it in person! :wink:

Congrats mate!

I saw a black one on my way to work in Melbourne... Exhausts exit above the bumper...

All I can say is that the sound gave me goosebumps... I just got them again looking at yours...

Can't wait to see it in person! :wink:

Congrats mate!

Mike, you are long overdue for a visit to KL!!

......you are a pimp in KL:biggrin::tongue:

Very nice pickup and the color is extraordinary. What options did it come with? I work closely with Ferrari in my other job.

20121104_070606.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice pickup and the color is extraordinary. What options did it come with? I work closely with Ferrari in my other job.

Full carbon fibre option. Audio delete. Harness. 16M stripe and special color.

CONGRATS!! Great combination of cars! Give us a review after you put some miles on her.

I didn't see this thread, just the one you posted in the random photo thread. So it is yours. All I can say is WOW... love the color, the stripe, everything. Really really nice car. Congratulations.

Congratulations bro, one of my favourite car. Always I saw red one on the road, this colour is unique. Interested to know how much you bought that. :wink:

nice car but doesn't it make the NSX obsolete? do you ever want to drive the NSX anymore?

Back