• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally getting RIMS! But undecided

20150524_131405.jpg
Just trying out these Ikon (Vossen CV3 replicas). Some old-timers might think they're a little over the top, but I kinda like 'em. Pretty heavy and I'm not even sure Vossen makes them in these sizes, but if they do, they should be a lot lighter. Anyways, the replicas are dirt cheap so I figured I'd try them out since I haven't seen this particular combination done. When it comes time for real performance rims, might go with the Advan5...

I found a beautiful wheel, but it's sized for the miata. Does us no good, but look up Avanti S1... something like that would be stunning.

Are you the guy that was considering my RSII at one point? You you know Anthony right?

Are you the guy that was considering my RSII at one point? You you know Anthony right?

I think I did reach out to you! I wound up getting wheels local from another Prime member. But I still lust for the RSII. I think they are the BEST looking wheel for the NSX. (P.S. not sure I know Anthony... should I?)

20150524_123905.jpg

20150524_124128.jpg
Thought I'd take the opportunity to get similar shots of these RT (??) rims before and after Plastidip-ing the centres. Not sure what the deal is with these, but they came with the car, so whatever. Hopefully this will serve as somewhat of an aesthetic study on blacked out centres, regardless of the exact style of rim. Anyways, for your consideration...

Last edited:
Back