• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally got my WideBody car back from the shop

Whats with the teaser types shots!? Lets see the whole thing.

Here's Henry's neighbour:
23394055.jpg

:rolleyes:

Henry, how long has the paint been on the car? Has it cured long enough for the decals? I'd hate to see you remove them down the road and have probs. with the paint. Just looking out for you. The car is awesome. I can't wait to come down and see it personally.:smile:

I was told to wait 3 weeks before applying a clear bra, otherwise the paint is going to peel with the decal.

Thanks for the nice words..

Some full pictures here, http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99335

Not trying to tease you guys, but it was just not ready:biggrin:

are you getting paid by toyo tires etc. to have their names splaeyd all over your car? just wondering, no damage.
Yes, I got partial discount for the tires and just trying to give something back to them. It's a nice tires so I don't mind.

Henry, how long has the paint been on the car? Has it cured long enough for the decals? I'd hate to see you remove them down the road and have probs. with the paint. Just looking out for you. The car is awesome. I can't wait to come down and see it personally.

Thanks David for looking out. Yeah, the bodyshop said they 'baked it' and they told me it's safe to put decals and wax it.
Come by anytime David, we should have another brunch meet soon.

Last edited:
Wide body kits look good from the front or center. Any other angle and it looks like a cheap kit. Most of the wide body NSXs are not lowered and looks silly.

actually they are all lowered...its the fact that 99% of the widebody kits use a JGTC car as a "base" so you end up with larger wheel openings..
please dont tell me your one of the silly people who look at wheel gap ONLY to decied is the car has been lowered.

FWIW i wish they had small wheel openings also...especially in the front

wow..........Thats awesome.....I would die from the wait. But the finished product is wowowowow. You will have even more eyes

the sorcery kit is definitely the best looking, by far :eek:
i like the v1 fenders better, but it still looks absolutely stunning- i'm jealous... it makes my stock (on the exterior:wink: ) car look so bland :redface:
keep the pictures coming:cool:

Wide body kits look good from the front or center. Any other angle and it looks like a cheap kit. Most of the wide body NSXs are not lowered and looks silly.

Ya Henry didn't you know? from any angle but front and center your car looks like a cheap kit:rolleyes:

All of us widebody nsx owners should get a clue and maybe lower our cars also to prevent them from looking silly.

I'm glad there are so many taste and style experts on prime to correct us when we make an embarrassing mistake with our cars like Henry did when installing the Sorcery kit.

Wow looks great Henry! :biggrin: I can't wait... beautiful work in progress hopefully you can get some more pics up soon...

why teasers!!

anywho, from what i can see the car looks great! did you modify the GTone headlamps at all?

i was really considering them, untill i heard a few reviews :(

why teasers!!

anywho, from what i can see the car looks great! did you modify the GTone headlamps at all?

i was really considering them, untill i heard a few reviews :(
Sorry, full pics are available in the pictures thread.

Yes, I did some modifications to the GT-One headlights and they'are still not done yet. The reviews are mostly true and that's why I haven't really advertise it on prime. I even sold one of the pair under my cost.

But once I see it installed on our demo car, it looks very nice and you'll forget about those review..lol

Btw, I don't carry that headlight anymore.

The half,front view pic was cut so perfectly, I was able to put both halfs together.

Toyo stickers removed.

This is a really nice bumper.

spooler

Attachments

• 2nsx.jpg
    2nsx.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 388
  • ww3.jpg
    ww3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Back