• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally got my widebody done 05 lbbp

Was this a perfectly clean, no history, last of the last 05 X that you did this to?
No his car got hit in the front end and he did this when repairing it. I saw the car last night in person. Looks great going down the road. I'm not a big fan of wide body but I like it

here are a couple more quick pics I took of my NSX. Wierd how this color looks so light in these pictures, my avatar shows the real blue lol and that pic was taken at night. Time for a new camera i guess?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx wide body 012.jpg
    nsx wide body 012.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 339
  • nsx wide body 015.jpg
    nsx wide body 015.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 337
  • nsx wide body 014.jpg
    nsx wide body 014.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 666
  • nsx wide body 006.JPG
    nsx wide body 006.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 341
  • nsx wide body 018.jpg
    nsx wide body 018.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 335
  • nsx wide body 017.jpg
    nsx wide body 017.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 336
  • nsx wide body 016.jpg
    nsx wide body 016.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Geez, what camera are you using? The grain and color of the photos looks horrible! Hell, even an iPhone does better than that! You need a GOOD camera, or find a local friend who can take some quality photos that this car deserves. You're not doing it justice.

Question:

Did the wide body kit fit right out of the box for the rear end like that? Or did you modify it to fit the 02 valence/bumper?

the only reason i kinda wanted to do side markers is at night you just see the healights with no lights on the sides and it doesnt look factory

Point being is that it doesn't look factory day or night.

Leave it clean without side markers or repeaters.

The car looks amazing, well done. I was wondering what to do about the rear as I'd purchased the same kit and that 02+ rear just looks perfect the way you have it modified to fit.

I'm having to part with my toy to help fund a real estate purchase so my brand new in the box Versus Sorcery kit is for sale for $800+ off of the new price on Versus' website. Here's the link:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155602

Tom

I saw the mini cooper amber lights which i like... Also the ferrari 430 markers look good too. The nsx amber ones are just too bulky and dated looking IMHO and the wide front fender will make them stick out even more.. I will try using my new camera and take some better pics of the complete car at all angles :cool:

I have audi/VW sidemarkers. Not over done but tasteful. They came with the cantrell widebody but are cheap to purchase.

I want something up front where the factory one's went, I don't really want to put one behind the wheel (even though they do that in Japan) i'm trying to go for a factory wide body look if that is possible (that's why i put the Acura badge back on:tongue:)

Back