• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally movin' it

So, my baby's been sittin' in the garage since the end of October. Haven't been able to drive it due to my own stupidity (two broken arms - mine, not the car's, thank goodness) and I think (hope is more like it) I'm gonna try drivin' it on Saturday. Think I need to worry about anything? Or would y'all just let it sit and warm up for a while (i.e. longer than you normally would?)

Thanks.

m

Pimp42:

Damn, son, how'd you break BOTH arms??

Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it, just let her warm up a minute, and go easy until the engine temp is up to normal, then treat her like you always do...

Don

Sorry to hear about the arms, but where are you located? I'm sure we can find a few generous, local samaritans from NSX Prime who would be willing to come over and exercise your neglected baby for you!
icon12.gif

Hmmm.

Who knew softball was a dangerous sport? Found a brick wall before I found the ball. I gots me a case o' the smarts - yah hunh.

Battery died after about 3 weeks of sittin'. Buddy's gonna stick in an Optima on Saturday, and with any luck I'll be backin' it out of the garage a few minutes later.

Sad to say it's a 91, so jury's still out on whether or not I have the strength to turn the wheel. If you're in south OC on Saturday, be driving your tank, not your NSX.

Thanks fellas.

m

Back