Finally! My 1996 NSX-T

Well guys, I ended up making this purchase a few months before I really wanted to; but the demand for this car was too over-whealming to wait! Literally had salesman fighting over who was going to make the sale first! Local dealer in the style, color combo we wanted so couldn't pass this up! Only issue is the capacitor in the AC control unit which I am going to have Bryan K repair! 46K miles original owner car! Still had the air compressor from the factory along with everything else. The seller did not have the factory rims; but these are ok! I am dufus in the blue Yamaha shirt in the back! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 158
Congrats and enjoy the car!! The NSX becomes more enjoyable and gains value as every day passes. Welcome to the club and don't forget to invest in a lawn chair cus you'll be staring at it all day!

Those wheels are nice, enjoy in good health and welcome to the club

Lawn chair thats actually a good idea LOL congrats it looks nice as hell. Im not a red man but they sure do look nice when all waxxy up

goodluck, get to know NSXPRIME and we will always help with questions we are a tight community

look in the local posts in your area for meets so you can hang out with the lucky ones that own an NSX

Congrats. Looks like a great find. Drive it and enjoy it.

Congrats on your Beautiful New Family Member! Very Nice! Enjoy:)

Congratulations, Looks like a beautiful ride. Good thing you did purchase. Seems when people pass on a car to wait for the right time... well they end up waiting years just to find the one they already passed on.

Congrats and welcome to the family! Never too soon to get an NSX. That Tan interior goes well with the red.

Dave

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas! I popped the top off yesterday and volunteered to run some of my wife's errands, which never happens!:biggrin: I can only describe what I am sure most of you experience is the "NSX Affect" I had 4 thumbs up and some goofy kid chase me down in his father's Stage 3 Roush Mustang trying to get me to race him! I gave him a rye smile like dude, you have more than twice the HP under that hood and you could smoke me at any given time; but I'm the one getting the thumbs up! I absolutely loved it! And that is the beauty of this car, it isn't the fast by today's standards and still everyone else is trying to keep up! I call it attainable exotic! Any guy from any walk of life can own one; yet another cool thing about the car! I am just some regular schmuck! Glad I pulled the trigger when I did!

Congrats, very nice, now sit back and watch the value continue to climb

you have more than twice the HP under that hood and you could smoke me at any given time

It really isn't that much faster. The Mustang is a heavy car and takes a bit to get going whereas the NSX leaps off the line.

2014 Roush Mustang (http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2014-roush-stage-3-ford-mustang-test-review)
4.5-second sprint to 60 mph.
12.9 quarter mile

1997 Acura NSX-T 0-60 mph 5.7 Quarter mile 14.1
1997 Acura NSX-T 0-60 mph 4.7 Quarter mile 13.1

source: http://www.zeroto60times.com/Acura-0-60-mph-Times.html

Usually comes down to driver reflexes on the street, especially for just your average driver that you come across.

welcome from another 96 owner.....remember you got the best model, t roof ,and you don't have to worry about that confusing 6th gear.:biggrin:

Yeah, congrats, beautiful 96

Back