• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Financing

I have just recently helped a friend of mine finance a NSX and he said that there were a few people having a hard time getting decent financing. Here are his complaints-

Higher rates for exotic cars
Higher rates for private party purchases

Here's what I have to offer-

LOW RATES

Same rate for new.used.exotic - we don't discriminate but we would like it to be 10 yrs or newer
Same rate for Dealer purchases and private party

No BSing

I work for a federal credit union that can finance in all 50 states. Check out our website www.addisonavenue.com. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need financing and I can help. Thanks!

Viet

Last edited:
Re: Need Financing? Best rates around...

umm...ok...first post and it's an advertisement....:rolleyes: welcome to prime i guess...you should at least try and make it not look like an ad

Re: Financing need...

Addison Avenue did my car loan and I shopped banks and credit unions with the same result.

All other places bumped up the rate 2 times. First rate increase was for being used. Second rate hike was for private party.

A friend that used Addison Ave sent me to them. I was very impressed no rate increase for used & private party.

Just suggested to Addison Ave to post something here for all the Prime members. By far the easiest process for getting a car loan with new car rates.

I'd suggest anyone that has a high rate due to being used/private party to contact them to refi. Use the extra savings in payment for mods!

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will be able to help some other NSX or future NSX owners. Thank you for thinking of us.

Viet with addison there is helping me out ALOT with my loan. All is well thus far. Will update as things progress and as a nsx moves into my garage...

I'll be sure to give you a holler when my time comes. :D

Twinsen said:
I'll be sure to give you a holler when my time comes. :D

ditto... give me about a month and i'll hit ya up for some help.

also, i just sent the guy trying to purchase my car your link, so hopefully you can help him out so he can buy my car, so i can come to you and buy my NSX!

Last edited:
Apparently, deal isn't COMPLETELY sealed 100% since the seller is still yet to receive his check for the car I bought from him, but that rests on the shoulders of the credit union at this point. I feel guilty driving, enjoying, and loving his car, but he didn't get paid yet.... But it's not my fault, I hope..... Will keep updated. thanks

Thanks Koolaid for keeping everyone posted on my work progress. Glad that you are keeping it accurate and real. Sometimes it takes a few tries to be able to streamline everything since we are at different parts of the country. =). Anyways, it was a pleasure helping you and the seller. Hope you enjoy your new ride!

Back