• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finding silver... difficult?

Originally posted by 9000RPMan:
I just ran a search on Autotrader.com and found 16 silver nsxs (nsx's? how do you spell the plural of nsx LOL) listed. I would look there.

Guess again. Do you know how many of those 16 silver NSXs are Sebring Silver ('91-93)? Zero.
frown.gif

Hey CChung Is that Kaiser Silver. Man that is my favorite nsx color 2nd would be the magnum gray pearl. I hope I can paint my car that color when I get one.

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
Hey CChung Is that Kaiser Silver.

Hmmm... You're looking at a photo of CChung's car, and underneath the photo is CChung's signature, indicating that it is a 2000 Silverstone Silver NSX-T, and you're asking whether it was the Kaiser Silver that was available in '97-99?
confused.gif

Originally posted by Midnight_Raven:
I hope I can paint my car that color when I get one.

Midnight_Raven, I realize that you're quite a few years away from getting an NSX, but please, if and when you finally get one - don't paint it.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 03 March 2003).]

As usual, Ken is right again and I agree with him totally not to paint an NSX because you want to just change the color. I also forgot to thank Ken for offering such great directions and help for those on this NSX forum who want to post pictures.

Silverstone really shows the great lines of the NSX and it really brings admiration when I'm driving my car and seeing the reflection of it on the windows of stores. IMHO, I think the side and rear view of the NSX is its best angle. I like it even over the 360 Modena, but I like the front of the 360 better. Now, if Acura can make the next generation NSX with the front of a 360, side view similar to say a Lamborghini Diablo or Murcielago, and keep the rear of the NSX, I would be one of the first in line to purchasing one.
Maybe 400-450 horsepower won't hurt either.

------------------
'00 NSX-T, silverstone/blk, #252

my 91 silver/black nsx is for sale.
55k miles. scheduled maintenances are up to date. i have all service records. comes with lots of goodies.

$32k with 97 rims, taitec gt lightweight exhaust, and display pod (7.5" screen).
$30k without.

i'm upgrading to a 97+ silver.

Searched for maybe a day, drove up to look at it the next, and bought it the next. Lucky for me I guess. I've had her for 3 months now.
nsx5.JPG

BTW it had 58k miles on it when I bought it. All records and in great condition. New timing belt and water pump. 60k mile service done. It was also completely stock.

James found an NSX yet?4 silvers for sale on prime.

Back