• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finished Tuning The HP Kit and....

Finished tuning the turbo and we came up with 370whp & 249ft lbs @ 9 lbs of boost. We can go to 10lbs but some issues. the fan for the water cell must be relocated. We followed the directions (For once) and mounted it where it said and thats in the left rear quatre panel behind the tire. There is no air flow there so thinking about the front where scorp located his. The water pump for the water cell gave out, and It might be wiring or the pump itself that stopped working, going in to the dealer tomorrow. I'm going to be installing the AEM tru boost controller, and an air intake temperature gauge. Then head back to the tuner. See what he can come up with... The car feels sooooo smoooooth when going through the rpm, and its really f'in quick.

Do you have any graphs of your 370rwhp run? I am very interested, given we have the same setup.

fwiw, my tuner was impressed with the baseline you provided; he claims, once the 'massive amounts of white smoke' issue is fixed, the final tune should be a straight forward process.

Yeah, it was a conservative tune. I thought I would help a brother out and get yours going but BS arises. I don't have a scanner, and you posted my pics before because I have no clue, so I will have to get someone to scan it for me so I can post. I will have to relocate my fan where you located yours.

Are you gonna use the tune I gave you??? Do you want my final tune?

Yeah, it was a conservative tune. I thought I would help a brother out and get yours going but BS arises. I don't have a scanner, and you posted my pics before because I have no clue, so I will have to get someone to scan it for me so I can post. I will have to relocate my fan where you located yours.

Are you gonna use the tune I gave you??? Do you want my final tune?

Thank you for the offer, but each engine is different... once everything is complete I will be making the 44 mile trek again.

If you take a digital camera picture of your graph, with the camera on macro, and email it to me I can resize it and upload it for you. I am interested in the midrange power of the setup, as well as any kind of visible lag... also, what type of dyno was used?

hpdyno9psi.jpg

Back