• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FL Newbie

Well this is a bit overdue. But I figured I should introduce myself.
First off, I moved down here from Washington state in June. I'm in the Navy. I've been in for just over 6 years. Five of those years were spent in WA state, while I served aboard the USS Maine (ballistic missile submarine). Im currently stationed in Cape Canaveral, but before that I was lucky enough to find a low mile 1992 Formula Red NSX before I left WA state (currently have 28k on it!). This is my first NSX, but my second Honda. I previously had a 2000 S2k, a couple cars ago (in between having 2 Evos and a Subie). I got interested in the NSX after I drove my friends 92. After that I had to have one. It would be nice to meet some fellow NSX owners around here, since I havent seen any since Ive moved to FL.

there are 2 places with the most NSX owners its CALI and FL, trust me.

with that said you should post in the FL forums here on Prime and meet all the guys that love the NSX just as much as you do.

wanna upgrade anything let me know my NSX shop is in tampa. headers, exhaust, timing belt etc. I do it all.

any pics of your NSX or this is all a dream..... LOL

Welcome. We do a cars and coffee every second Saturday if you ever want to come up and visit. You for sure need to do Nsxcapades.

Welcome! There are perhaps a half dozen up here in Jacksonville. If you go a little further north, you'll find a few SSBN's, too!

FX
We are trying to do a group drive this Sunday to Amelia if you want to join us. Trying to get 6 cars.

Back