• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

floor pan caps- glue down or replace?

Hi,
I'm almost done with removing the sound deadening material. The dry ice method lifted large sections off but caused 2 metal caps to come off with the material. Is there a new part I should order or any specific type of glue/caulk that I should use to re-secure the 2 metal caps/discs. Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20171026_141654.jpg
    20171026_141654.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 76
There appear to be two floor caps. 91605-SL0-000 is a 50mm cap. 91601-SL0-000 is a smaller cap (unknown size). Also unknown is material composition of either cap. $6.18 and $3.24 respectively.

wow, thats great. I might have to order some new ones for other caps since scraping off the tar isn't really easy. Probably a good ounce or two for all new caps :biggrin:

Anyone know what kind of caulk or glue to use to re-secure the metal cap or if you know if the metal cap is attached to the rubber like a grommet? I might just have to order some caps and use duct tape over the 2 holes for now

Last edited:
Back