• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flowmaster Heat Shields

I am selling 2 flowmaster heat shields. They are a perfect addition if you have installed a Flowmaster muffler on your car. You can place one on top of the muffler, one on bottom, or both.

Not only do they work as an excellent heat sheild, but when I placed one on the top of my Flowmaster muffler, it helped reduce some interior resonance. Installs in 5 minutes with included metal straps.

$20 each or $35 for the pair + shipping.

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 347
Roadster said:
I am selling 2 flowmaster heat shields. They are a perfect addition if you have installed a Flowmaster muffler on your car. You can place one on top of the muffler, one on bottom, or both.

Not only do they work as an excellent heat sheild, but when I placed one on the top of my Flowmaster muffler, it helped reduce some interior resonance. Installs in 5 minutes with included metal straps.

$20 each or $35 for the pair + shipping.

What material is it made of? Is it stainless? Rust proof?
Thanks
- Z

Here is the description from Flowmaster's website. Hope it helps some.

Shield yourself from the heat.
These aluminum heat shields are designed to mount on the muffler for added protection by reducing the heat radiated from mufflers and by reducing interior noise. They attach easily with the stainless steel clamps included.

I'd like to buy one. Please PM me a total shipped to 77083. Thanks :)
Regards
- Z

Back