• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fog Lights and Turn Signal

Well, I got stopped by Oswego's finest today due to failure to signal. When the officer came to the window, he asked "do you know why I stopped you?". I honestly did not know, I was turning right and he was across the intersection from me. He told me that I had not used a turn signal. I was sure I did and asked for a quick test. Well, it turns out that not only are both my turn signal bulbs out but one of the fog lights are as well. No ticket, but I am kind of bummed.

I was looking at the lights and it is not obvious to me how to replace the bulbs. The FAQ does not give any info. Does anyone have any experience with swaping thease out? Thanks much.

Kevin;

There are instructions in the owner's manual. You need to get a long screwdriver to loosen a screw that is underneath the light assembly. Find the hole for this from the underside of the upper portion of the bumper cover. Then, the light just pops out and you turn the light harness plug out of the light housing and replace the bulb. It's simple.

Cool, thanks for info. I guess I will be running out get some bulbs today
smile.gif

Back