• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

for sale – 2007 Acura RL w/tech package

Located in Raleigh, NC. 2007 Acura RL. The car is Satin Silver with a Taupe (light grey) leather interior. The RL is Acura’s flagship sedan with Super-Handling All Wheel Drive – a 300 HP 3.5 liter V6 engine. New sticker price was $55k. It is equipped with the “Tech Package” which among other things includes Navigation, Rear View Camera & Satellite Radio. The standard equipment list on the RL model is too long to list here.

Present mileage is at 50k. The previous owner lived in Atlanta and meticulously maintained this car with all services well ahead of Acura recommendations. From new the car received a complete 3M invisible bra treatment that included the front bumper - hood –mirrors - rocker panels - rear bumper and door handles. As a result, there are minimal stone chips anywhere on the completely original finish. All weather mats have covered the original Acura carpeted mats, so they present as new. The navigation system (map software) has been updated. New original equipment Michelin MXV4’s were installed at 43k miles when a 4 wheel alignment was also done by the Acura dealer in Atlanta. At 47k miles, upon purchase of the car, I had Leith Acura flush and replace all fluids including engine oil/transmission fluid/differential fluid/brake fluid and engine coolant. Again this was well ahead of scheduled maintenance. I had Leith do a recent certification inspection and they indicated on their lot this RL would qualify for Acura’s Certified Vehicle Program. The car is in a word “perfect”.

Asking price is $24,500. Let me know if you are interested. Call 919 760-7492 or E-mail - [email protected].

Attachments

• CIMG1137.jpg
    CIMG1137.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back