• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For Sale: 1991 NSX, Heidelberg Germany JH4NA1156MT001823

Hate to, but the time has come to let her go. I'm selling my 1991 American Acura NSX. Asking $24,000 or 19,500 Euro. The car is located in Heideberg, Germany. 160k miles. Not within snap ring failure range. VIN: JH4NA1156MT001823.

Mods/Info:
Dali dual-cannister SS exhaust
Northwest Leather gray/black interior, one year old
Koni Yellows
A/C conversion to R134a last year, blows cold
Timing belt done
SoS clutch 2-years old
Panasonic touch screen MP3/CD/iPod ready
Custom sub in footwell
Infinity Kappa separates in doors
Heated seats
Heated mirrors
Auto-dimming rear-view with compass and temperature
3M tint
New Dunlops in front, 50% Dunlops rear
Some scratches (keyed), stone chips in front as you would expect, small dent in driver's door (visible in second picture)
Custom radiator, A/C and side intake grills
Honda maintained w/records since I've owned her
Complete tool kit
Mobil 1 only

This is not a garage queen and the car has been driven, but not abused. It does NOT have any of normal gremlins, such as the A/C controller dying, window regulators failing, loud temp sensor in cabin, cracked door latches, weak trunk struts, etc. Despite the high miles, the car is very sound and has been my almost-daily driver since I bought it 4 years ago. It needs little else and has always been exactly what I wanted in a sports car. It's seen 170mph on the Autobahn and has never once left me stranded. My plan was to finish with upgrades and interior, then get the minor body work done and paint, but I didn't make it to the body. The car is priced accordingly.

For more information/photos, please email or PM me.
[email protected]

Attachments

• NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 249
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Re: For Sale: 1991 NSX, Heidelberg Germany

hey! nice car! have you got more pictures? of the engine and interior.. has it ever been in an accident? I can see a big bump on the door, whats that all about?

Here you go. No accidents. That's not a bump, technically, it's a dent. It's about the size of the palm of your hand, and shallow. It was there when I got the car 4 years ago and was going to be fixed when I got the car repainted, which hasn't happened yet. I don't have any pictures of the interior on hand, but will do my best to get some and post them today. I have these pictures and others I can send you hi-res to email, 2mb each. The interior is custom charcoal/black leather from the Northwest Leather group buy about 13 months ago, and is still brand new. Seating and back areas are perforated, and the gray goes well with the carpet.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 146
Back