• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FOR SALE: New Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Plates

New Engine Cover Plates. Right from the aerospace industry. The first item in my line of CF parts. This is a molded piece fits like a factory cover. This is not a flat sheet of CF. Real nice, no bubbles in the carbon fiber, shiny and smooth. You will not be disappointed. E-mail me for detailed PICS, on the car and off. I am selling the CF engine plates for 79.00 each with shipping and insurance included. They are light weight and will be sent Via US Postal Priority Mail.

Do you have any that will fit the Targa Top?
-Jeremy

Originally posted by AJKS:
New Engine Cover Plates. Right from the aerospace industry. The first item in my line of CF parts. This is a molded piece fits like a factory cover. This is not a flat sheet of CF. Real nice, no bubbles in the carbon fiber, shiny and smooth. You will not be disappointed. E-mail me for detailed PICS, on the car and off. I am selling the CF engine plates for 79.00 each with shipping and insurance included. They are light weight and will be sent Via US Postal Priority Mail.

Are there any with windows and does it have the rubber moulding?

I'll go ahead and chime in here......the part for $75.00 is a carbon fiber air engine cover plate, not the full deck hood that is under the glass hatch. The item looks pretty nice from the pictures, but I thought that I had stumbled upon an awesome deal on an actual engine cover (there's a big difference between "engine cover" and "engine cover plate" I guess. It would help if I knew what the correct names for various parts were, eh?)

In an e-mail from John, he mentions that the engine deck lid (engine cover) is in the works, and the price/quality will be very competitive. I for one am looking forward to this, since most of the CF parts out there are priced out of my range.

Did I mention that the product looks nice in the photos? Hope it's the start of something great with your business, John.

(edited for content.)

[This message has been edited by Viper Driver (edited 17 June 2002).]

[This message has been edited by SCS2k (edited 20 June 2002).]

Why don't you just post the pics, instead of sending to everyone cuz it seems like everyone wants to see them. Including myself. Also what other CF products do you have planned in the future?

I second that.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I got a good item that you can do in CF and would sell tons of.... Do the dash console part where the radio goes but leave it blank so you can custom cut out a space for the radio. IF you already have ill TAKE it.. =o)

Back