• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forged Specialities SC6

I am considering ordering a set of wheels from Forged Specialities (see link below) and was wondering if anyone here has ordered wheels from them before and what their overall experience has been with this company:

http://www.forgedspecialties.com

Specifically i was looking at this wheel:

Attachments

• sc-6brozereflective.jpg
    sc-6brozereflective.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 183
Their website has issues... not a good sign to me. You can't even get larger pictures of the SC series.

No problem viewing their website and enlarging pic using my ipad. Make sure u didnt have pop up block activated.

I had them build a set for our widebody, I went with SC-M14. I can take some pics if you want. Good experience overall, quality is great. Just make sure you know your offsets and colors ect when you order. Lead time is about 3 months, not unusual for custom wheels. Let me know, I can get them if you are interested.

I am looking to install these wheels on a widebody with the front fenders 80mm and rear fenders 100mm wider than stock. The wheel sizes are as follows:

F: 18"x9"

R: 18"x12"

What offsets would i need to run so that they can clear my stoptech bbk and sit flush with the wide fenders?

Thanks for the help.

I am looking to install these wheels on a widebody with the front fenders 80mm and rear fenders 100mm wider than stock. The wheel sizes are as follows:

F: 18"x9"

R: 18"x12"

What offsets would i need to run so that they can clear my stoptech bbk and sit flush with the wide fenders?

Thanks for the help.

100mm total rear and 80mm total front? So 50/40mm per side?

Finally saw these on my buddies car. Really awesome wheels! He mentioned that the finish he got was the first time they had done it, so had some issues initially... but they took care of the issue and he couldn't be happier! :cool:

He have any pics we could see?

I am considering ordering a set of wheels from Forged Specialities (see link below) and was wondering if anyone here has ordered wheels from them before and what their overall experience has been with this company:

http://www.forgedspecialties.com

Specifically i was looking at this wheel:

I have the SC6 on my widebody and the quality is great. Customer service is excellent. I had an issue with my order as well and it was resolved quickly. I had to wait 4 months for my set!

Wow! I guess i got lucky with my set.. hopefully the black finish holds up :(. Thanks for sharing the post!

I was about to start a thread offering these for sale! Seemed like great wheels at a great price. I had no issues with the set they built me. After reading all the threads it seems like there were only 2 people who had issues, it just looks like it was handled the wrong way by the salesman for F/S. I hope it all gets straightened out, I really like their wheel offerings, I guess we will see.

I was about to start a thread offering these for sale! Seemed like great wheels at a great price. I had no issues with the set they built me. After reading all the threads it seems like there were only 2 people who had issues, it just looks like it was handled the wrong way by the salesman for F/S. I hope it all gets straightened out, I really like their wheel offerings, I guess we will see.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there issues also with the integrity of the company claiming they were build in Germany (but in actuality, China)?

It was never established where they were produced. From what I understand there was speculation that the wheel centers were manufactured in China because a chinese company said they produced them for F/S. But, according to F/S, there are replicas being made in China, their centers are made in Germany. They did say that they use chinese made lips that many different wheel manufacturers use worldwide. Who knows what to believe, I can only take the word of F/S right now. But, like I said, who knows. I just hope they straighten it all out.

Back