• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forum member "ANGUS" Will

Im from Edmonton, Alberta and I recently found an NSX for sale in the Vancouver area, after having a friend check it out and Richmond Honda giving the ok for a solid motor I was ready to pull the trigger.

I decided to immediately think forced induction. I started looking for superchargers and a few days after buying the car I get a pm from Will regarding a supercharger that he had coming in. So i immediately call Will thinking, sweet I may find a super charger in Vancouver before I head there to pick it up. Will and I chat for a bit and after a long conversation I decided to go with his turbo kit. The kit really intrigued me the most about this turbo kit is that the power curve mimics the stock curve unlike some of my past turbo vehicles.

Will knew that I was from Edmonton and that I only gad 10 days before I was picking the car up May Long Weekend (May 23) This is where he totally surprised me. I had to initially get some things looked after before bringing the car to Will but Will received the car Tuesday May 18. At this point I was a bit skeptic that it may take longer than expected to install the entire kit and tune. I've done motor builds before and there just seems to always be a small problem that just messes everything up, thus moving up the completion date.

Will talked me through the entire install with pictures wherever it needed attention (this is key as I am 1200 kms away from him). After just three days Will completed my car on Friday. There were only one or two small problems but it was quickly resolved. I flew into Vancouver Sunday Morning at 9 am and woke up Will (wife probably hates me lol) and finally met the guy that I've been chatting over email/text/phone for the first time. He had the car hoisted up to show me the kit and we went for a short ride to adjust the boost.

Not once did I feel like I was getting the run around with Will, he was a pleasure to deal with and most imortantly he was HONEST. This is key for me as Will resembles my mechanic in Edmonton. He does not sugar coat things and I respect that and most imortantly he is proud of his work and does not cut any corners.

I recommend Will as he was great to deal with and a trusted individual. He totally took me by surprise when he said that he could fit me in and have the turbo kit installed and tuned in the short time frame that i gave him.
Secondly I definately recommend anyone conside ring a turbo kit to look at the APX kit. It has been a blast to drive so far.

Will and I continue to chat even though im in Edmonton and he's Vancouver. His service continues even when my car has left his shop, i know that if I have any questions he'll always take the time to answer them.

Back