• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fourringpilot's " Dark Knight" 02+ FXMD Widebody conversion

Figured I would kick off a thread with the owner's permission on a project we have in for Phase 1 of his NSX build bliss.

Fourring is on his second NSX, First one being a CT'd Brooklands 94 coupe we put together for him back in 2008. Sick car. After deciding to travel abroad and kick back a little he sold it to a guy out west.

Wasn't even a year later and Justin contacted me about looking for another NSX. He couldn't shake the need to have another.

This time he wanted to daily the car as much as possible. We located one for him literally 20 minutes from his house that was recently traded in at an Infinity dealership.

After purchase he brought it up to have some work done adding little things here and there and catching up on what the car was needing maintenance wise.

A little while later and he wanted to change the look. We went with a 1080P 3m Matte black vinyl wrap and added 17/18 Volk TE37's
and a few other odd and ends.

This past winter Justin decided to step his game up!

Right now the car is being fitted with a complete 02+ conversion DF-R hood, DF-R hood duct, New black with Ivory stitched leather seats, New OEM carpet, CCW Classics with gloss black barrels and matte centers. The car will now be painted Matte black instead of just wrapped.

This is Phase 1 of a plan he has to make this an all motor monster and Source 1 is proud to be able to perform the work. I will come back to this thread and add updates when this phase is done along with future iterations of the car.

Thanks for looking!!

Update pic!

ve5eja5e.jpg

Getting close to being done. This thing looks like something from the old "Mad Max" movies! Flat out mean!

That can not get to LA fast enough! This is going to cause some rubber-necking accidents down here.

is this going to be a track car?

Like where this is going...that front wheel would bother me though. 18's all around make the front wheel look bigger. Push that rear wheel out some more and you're money!

I thought those looked familiar :wink:

For track, yes, its perfect. I wonder what this setup would look like on my car with 17x9's up front and 18x11's in the rear. Really digging it. Looks evil!

1978350_10202689862440328_1243055812_o.jpg

Everything is proceeding nicely. I could not be more pleased with the attention to detail that Source1 is giving this project.

Back