• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

frame repair at 3 NSX at one time

I think it is great that you are saving these wonderful cars.

Made some big steps in assembling the black NSX. Engine parts all cleaned and all o-rings, gaskets, bearings are new. Also new hone and piston rings. Of course all the filters, the timingbelt, water pump, LMA, etc. was changed. Look at the dirt inside the IM.... now it is shining like new!

Transmission and clutch only 27000km on the clock. The engine needs a break in, since it has zero km on it.

This car got some 1997 headers, cats and exhaust.

Here you see all the parts installed and it got also new ABS :) Tomorrow I will doing the 2nd start up and drive a few 100 meters until I begin with some more assembling work like installing AC condensers, trunk wire harness installation, disassembling right crashed door.....

DSC_1235.jpg

DSC_1240.jpg

DSC_1236.jpg

DSC_1302.jpg

DSC_1326.jpg

IMG-20170914-WA0001.jpg

DSC_1330.jpg

I disagree.

You disagree why? Cause you repaired that one Zanardi with a complete left frame rail? If my trusted bodyshop would have a doubt of just 1 second for the chassie beeing not as strong as factory, they would have done it the way like on your Zanardi, but they said that it is not essential nacessary. The welder has the certification and about 30 years of experiance in aluminium welding, so I guess we all can trust this repair job. The bodyshop already repaired 8 NSX for me, which is very much for just about 1000 NSX left in Europe.

...but no matter, there are always more than one way to a goal ;)

Just for your info: if you need NSX parts for more repair action, I stock parts from 20+ wrecked NSX and lots of used and new frame sections, suspension arms, etc.... I have also bare good chassies in stock! I ship worldwide, even big and heavy parts. just hit me an email: [email protected]

thanks
Christian

The black one was advertised throughout Europe, sold in one day?

It was advertised on mobile.de unless the advertisment retired after 1 month. Why you think it was sold in just one day? Currently the interior is partial disambled, cause I needed to test all the customer radios, AC controls and my lot of used SRS units. It is always a benefit to have a 2nd NSX at my place where I can do the testing on all the components of the customer NSX which are here duting the winter time. I think I like to keep the NSX for that reason and for the reason my personal NSX is just a race car since the last season, so I have a nice stock one which is also street legal which my other NSX is not. If someone stomp in any day and like to buy this NSX I will sell it.

Usualy I prefer to sell it out of the EU, cause it is the only possibility to sell it tax free (an Austrian law only is keeping me as an company to sell it tax free within Austria and other EU countrys). I had an swiss customer who was interessted, but he bought an AT from Germany (origin car from Japan and it is an Acura, no jole .......long story) before he saw my offer. We discussed about taking back his AT and he pays some cash and buy the black car, but he is an AT fan and he payed customs, etc already in Switzerland. So he spent 12000 Euro in service and some upgrades to his AT NSX. After duty, tax and service he spent 60000 Euro with Swiss TUEV cert....

Because it was on autoscout.ch for just one day.

HAHA, yes! They checked the advert and said all is good and the advert was online. Then they emailed me and said they had to take it off cause I am not a Swiss citizen. After some hours I got again an email that everything is alright now. It is online again what I can see: https://www.autoscout24.ch/de/d/hon...utm_content=de&utm_campaign=VehicleActivation

...is it working for you?

I also put it on here:
http://hondaholics.ch/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=32596

oh my dear....Switzerland is even keeping the Autoscout.ch behind the boarder and not open to other countrys :( ...... I need a swiss address and phone number *g*

The funny thing is I had the car on Swiss Autoscout 3 month or so ago and it worked. Maybe I was just lucky....

They charged me 50 Euro and I payed already and now they refunds me for the advertisement. :eek:

Last edited:
Back