• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free 100.00

Thats right free: For the next person who buys all three of Ross's STMPO braces, I will pay 100.00 of your final tab. Whatever price you work out with him is yalls business. I will pay 100.00 of it. One offer, first one to respond and pays, gets it. SO THERE IS YOUR REASON TO GET OFF THE FENCE AND BUY THE PRODUCTS YOU KNOW YOU ALREADY WANT!!!!!:wink:

I have no business connection with Ross or STMPO, just tired of people asking for products but never pulling the trigger of commitment.

Ross you will owe me a cup of coffee at NSXPO in vegas!!!!!!:smile:

Hi,

man... if i could afford those bars right now, i would ask you to give those $100 bucks to Ross instead... either for development of new parts or to help billy in australia...whatever :wink: but sadly, i can't right now :frown:

Nuno

I have two of the three bars.... just waiting for Ross to finish up my coolant tank. :smile:

buy 3.....:smile:

Gabe is the lucky winner of this 100.00 credit..

1 - FCB
1 - RSTB
1 - FSTB

thank you Brent and also Gabe... the order helps more than you could ever imagine.

Regards

Re: Free 100.00 Part II

I will do one more round of free 100.00 if someone steps up and buys all three before March 30.......same rules first one buys and pays, gets it!!!!

P.S. This is the last one offered:smile:

Back