• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free 91 wheels/tires in Las Vegas

Been sitting around as backup for 4years collecting dust & spider webs. just wanna get rid of them.. Come pick them up. Pm me, I'm on Durango & trop. Forgot the condition as they came as extras to the Iforge setup.

These make for good lower cost track tire. Not as fast, but cheaper tires.

Lance

Lance it's been soooo long, how have you been!? I was at Spring Mountain with you 4+ years ago. The Chinese guy, bought the black NSX off Danny Young (cause I couldn't afford the 1000hp one, :tongue:) They been sitting in the backyard out of the sun but I'm sure the rubber is done with due to years of weather fluctuations, wouldn't recommend driving on them or maybe it just looks that way cause there dirty.. They are Danny's old set/spare. I never used them. How's is your NSX? You must be a track king by now :)

Gia~Peter

I am a long way from being the king of the track but of the smiles at the track, that would be me. I made a nice skill jump last weekend at SMMP.

I have a set of those wheels which I may change to next time to cut down on some of the cost in my kingdom.

I hope to see you some time.

Lance

Same here, My NSX should be running again in 3-6 months :)

I am a long way from being the king of the track but of the smiles at the track, that would be me. I made a nice skill jump last weekend at SMMP.

I have a set of those wheels which I may change to next time to cut down on some of the cost in my kingdom.

I hope to see you some time.

Lance

Back