• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free Carfax

On a related note, I have AutoCheck for another 30 days if you like. AutoCheck does look-ups by VIN (if you provide me with an email I will send you the entire .pdf).

I can give AutoCheck a try, just PM me the VIN you are interested in (provide your email if you want the full report which I can send in .pdf format). I feel like at least one of the VINs I looked up had Canadian details, but I'm not sure.

I have a free carfax that carfax owes me because I bought 5 when I bought my NSX a few weeks ago

PM me... you can have it for free... need the vin of the car your thinking about.

Carfax monitors the forums. People like to report people for the misuse of carfax. Just a heads up. If you pull to maney vins in a short period of time they will suspend your account. They are also very inaccurate for determining a quality car. Don't trust it.

Carfax monitors the forums. People like to report people for the misuse of carfax. Just a heads up. If you pull to maney vins in a short period of time they will suspend your account. They are also very inaccurate for determining a quality car. Don't trust it.

Thanks for the head up. As a dealer i pulled many many many Carfax's report everyday for the past who knows how many years. All dealers pay a flat fee and this allow them to pull reports as you can do the same if you pay a fee.

Yeah they have an app that let's you scan the cars at the auction to. My point is do it threw the PM system. People on this site will report you. :wink:

PM sent. THANK YOU

My one available carfax is used up.. I gave it to a forum member. I bought a package of 5 that needed to be used in a short period of time. a scam carfax neglects to mention when you buy them

I agree that a carfax does not guarantee a quality car, but has become a nessesary evil when dealing with cars these days.

I don't care about carfax so much... but the guy you sell to might... so you need to know what the car fax says.... so you don't get blindsided when you are a SELLER.

Back