• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Freight/Logistics guru out there?

After hearing about a company in California who pays 3 times less than I do in freight
I thought I'd try and lower the cost of freight from Long Beach, CA (or San Fran., whichever is cheaper) to Baltimore, MD. Since this board consists of members with various backgrounds I thought I might ask for some assistance. My shipper in China usually takes care of this for me but he asked if I could do a little searching on this side of the Pacific. I know this sounds really out of place but if you could help I'd really appreciate it. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

If your asking about different freight companies to do your shipping, try these:
Fed-x
UPS
BAX Global
DHL
Airborne Express
Pilot Air Freight
Logistics
Emery Worldwide
Yellow Freight
Sterling
(There are others also, can't think of them all though)

Don't know about specific rates, nor do I have the phone #'s right now. Hope that helps.

------------------
1992 NSX Red-Black 5-Speed

Thanks but I meant more along the lines of United Van Lines, Werner, G.O.D., etc. I don't think Fed-Ex does 40' containers do they? Althought I do use DHL courier service. Never had a problem with that one.

Back