• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

friday afternoon, part 2

just some of the finished pics, what do ya think?

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Marc,

I have to agree on the single tip. You need to add 5 more then you'll be on par.

I am guessing having more of a slick surface will make up for that. LOL:biggrin:

Nice job, love how you painted the AWC black with the piping. Fits the cars scheme really well.:smile:

Gil

Wow!! Your car looks great. The color is fantastic and it really enhances the lines of the car.

Looks great man. A really good tweak to the rear end. Now stop futzin' around and get us some videos of this thing so we can hear it and have a proper photo shoot... I've been waiting a year to see some nice pics of this beast!

Looks great....single exhaust looks "tough" too........What size are rear rims?

thanks guys...i would love to keep a dual tip setup, but it just take too much pipe...

the rims are 19x10.5

the "tip" will be cut at an angle...it is kinda now, i just had to get the bumber back so i knew where to cut it :eek: ..

i have a sony digital cam that uses tape, i just dont have the software to upload the files....someday

Back