• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday APRIL 17th @ the Towers

I want to suggest also during our gathering for us all to decide for a one day drive to the keys or other location like NASA up north etc -as suggestion-

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time (maybe some fchaters will join) ••

WHO IS IN:

• oscar_driver
• nsxter (LBBP 04 :) )
• dquarasr2 (maybe)
• DocL (maybe)
• omercop2
• GEENSX (Imola 03 :) )
• miachfnsx (Yellow 03 :) )
• TTop91

Last time was GREAT:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119647

Cheers!
OScar

Last edited:
hey guys.i have an nsx too. trying to join in on the fun.where is the towers located and what time are u guys meeting up?

I'm a maybe.

I'm a maybe.

AN IMOLA???? whoa man ....
DSC07911.jpg

was that you?
Oscar

Yep thats me.

Never been to Towers whats the address?

Count me in for this one! I went out last time but got there too late...i showed up like 9ish and only a blue 2004 was left. Will make sure to arrive early this time :biggrin:

Can someone give me the mailing address for this location? For some reason the Google Maps link isn't working for me... and I'd like to stop by to take photos.

There's a 350Z meet on Saturday 18th in Lakeworth, FL, I can see if maybe some Z members would be willing to go to this Towers place on the 17th, not to crash your meeting, it would be by invitation only :wink:

bla043_4_5.jpg

new3.jpg

bla057_8_9.jpg

Can someone give me the mailing address for this location? ....... I can see if maybe some Z members would be willing to go to this Towers place on the 17th......

Address:
1904 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324
----
I see no problem, I mean, I am sure there's other Z's on the other side + our group is not HUGE ... + the parking lot is there .... :)
----

Oscar

I have only been out there once ,a couple of months ago .Sounds like you got a group showing up .Count me in . (95 Formula Red )

Fantastic man!
OScar

**** BUMP ***** for tomorrow, so far:

• oscar_driver
• nsxter
• dquarasr2
• DocL
• omercop2
• GEENSX
• miachfnsx
• TTop91

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it. I have a meeting with my personal banker at 5:00pm-???. :frown:

Back