• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday January 28th MEET 2010 @ the Towers • FIRST OF THE YEAR!

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Since Oscar was too busy with the inflatable sheep I got him for Christmas, I figured I'd post the first Tower Shops meet of 2011!
Feliz Navidad buddy! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lg-dolly-the-inflatable-she.jpg

Attendee list:

1. Hugh
2. Oscar
3. Thelma the inflatable sheep
4. IrvinFla

Last edited:
BAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Man, your Chinese toy exploded on me, but hey check on the mail the one I sent you! It will arrive anytime! LOL

advertising,animal,erotic,funny,sex,toy-6ba4c4431ca7a04e6cf015b4b2341347_m.jpg

Feliz Navidad Cabrones! LOLOLL

:biggrin:

I'd like to know more too. Would give coming down a shot. Time/place/do we want to meet there, or arrive as a group?

I'm new to NSX with mine 2 months old. Where is The Towers, please?
Anyone have a google map URL of the location they can post?
Acuman

I'm new to NSX with mine 2 months old. Where is The Towers, please?
Anyone have a google map URL of the location they can post?
Acuman
For those that don't know. This is just a get together at a mall that holds a every Friday night car show. You do see a lot of old and new cars but there is no ride associated with it and I personally wouldn't drive from Tampa to attend. We mostly just stand around and talk which we all like to do and is fun for those of us that are local. Around 9:30-10:00 we all go our separate ways.

For those that don't know. This is just a get together at a mall that holds a every Friday night car show. You do see a lot of old and new cars but there is no ride associated with it and I personally wouldn't drive from Tampa to attend. We mostly just stand around and talk which we all like to do and is fun for those of us that are local. Around 9:30-10:00 we all go our separate ways.
For those of us unfamiliar, where is the location of this fun local gathering? Would we be welcome?

For those of us unfamiliar, where is the location of this fun local gathering? Would we be welcome?
It is just South of 595 & UniversityDr. On the East side of University in the Tower Shops Mall. 1986 S. University Dr.Davie, Fl Of course all are invited we love to see new NSX Prime members form other locales.

Back