• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday JUNE 19th @ MEET @ the Towers

Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time ••

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• 1 - oscar_driver (red)
• 2 - DubaiRich (red)
• 3 - nsxter (maybe not due tight schedule today)
• 4 - dquarasr2 (red)
• 5 - DocL (red)
• 6 - TTop91 (red)
• 7 - miachfnsx (OMG a YELLOW NSX!!)
• 8 - mpainc (OMG A WHITE Unicorn!)
• 9 - onestepx (custom red)
• 10 - Hugh (pink -depending the day-)
• 11 - Eddie Perez (RED RULES!)

• USP45_SupraRZ (special guest)
• Niko_Fx (future nsx owner on the works)

--------
Let's ALSO celebrate HUGH's Love!

hugh1.jpg

hugh2.jpg

---
Also Rich (DubayRich) is maybe on his last meet ... so, we should say good bye!

---

ALSO, I have already a DATE and PLACE to drive / get together ... details coming later today in here, but @ the 19th we can make sure details etc etc ...

Oscar

PS: I want to apologize, last month i got there and I was SICK and in CRAZY pain .. i got a bad gallbladder problem, after some delicious heavy food, lol -getting old- .. ended up @ the doctor days after .. now I have a new diet (good excuse to lose weight) .... anyways, let's have fun!

Last edited:
Is that time of the month, get your NSX's clean, let's meet again, each time gets better and better!

•• IMPORTANT, we must meet @ the light pole#17 --on the far north side, second row up from the east entrance-- around 6pm so whoever comes first hold spots like last time ••

here is an approximate location, people start showing @ around 6ish ... :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....24929&sspn=0.003989,0.00765&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

WHO IS IN:

• oscar_driver
• DubaiRich

• Niko_Fx (future nsx owner on the works)

--------
Let's ALSO celebrate HUGH's Love!

hugh1.jpg

hugh2.jpg

---
Also Rich (DubayRich) is maybe on his last meet ... so, we should say good bye!

---

ALSO, I have already a DATE and PLACE to drive / get together ... details coming later today in here, but @ the 19th we can make sure details etc etc ...

Oscar

PS: I want to apologize, last month i got there and I was SICK and in CRAZY pain .. i got a bad gallbladder problem, after some delicious heavy food, lol -getting old- .. ended up @ the doctor days after .. now I have a new diet (good excuse to lose weight) .... anyways, let's have fun!

I'm in

Anyone who shows up with an NSX in any other color than Red can park with the vette's. I mean the Chevette's!!!! :D

Do they come in any other colors?:tongue:
(OK, I'll admit I'm a fool for GPW.)

Today I am shutting an PM to the members I have as friends here on prime, also mpainc has his BEAUTIFUL white NSX ... I hope he can make it .... last meet, I don't know if you remember, i brought my book to get all peeps phone numbers + car colors, years and emails, so i can build a South FL directory so I can be sure all peeps are contacted ... but i was sooooo sick i had to run hahahaha hopefuly next friday I am 100000%

Oscar

Hey gang! Sorry I have been a no show the last few times, been very busy. I will make every effort to add a white X to the lineup this Friday.

are other people allowed to come too? i would like to see your cars. ill park far away and take pics

are other people allowed to come too? i would like to see your cars. ill park far away and take pics

bring your supra and park with us!!

we have a 11 car lane that we take over, the Supra been such RARE car and -hot- it's a fine "addition" to me! :wink:
Oscar

Last edited:
Hey gang! Sorry I have been a no show the last few times, been very busy. I will make every effort to add a white X to the lineup this Friday.

fantastic!!! :cool:

Hey Oscar thanks for the invite my car is with my mechanic right now replacing some hoses.hopefully the hoses get delivered in time shouldn't be a problem put me down on your list.

Hey Oscar thanks for the invite my car is with my mechanic right now replacing some hoses.hopefully the hoses get delivered in time shouldn't be a problem put me down on your list.

:wink:

I could spray Charlotte pink for the event just to be different. Hell, it's a better color if I have Pomeranian with me again!

I could spray Charlotte pink for the event just to be different. Hell, it's a better color if I have Pomeranian with me again!

Bring her, I think i'll bring my Crazy dog too ....
Oscar

I'll can confirm that the dog's name is indeed Eddie, but Oscar be careful. Charolette was Hugh's given name at birth but he/she had a sex change operation which I discovered when looking at his medical records from my fathers office. :biggrin:

Charlotte is the car's name Oscar. The dog is Eddie. :)

wait a second, yes, Charlotte is LEGENDARY .. now, for some reason I thought Eddie was a girl ... OMG .. was I that sick that Friday?? dammit .. sorry .. Still I believe you love him regardless LOLOLOL .. sorry about that!
Oscar

I'll can confirm that the dog's name is indeed Eddie, but Oscar be careful. Charolette was Hugh's given name at birth but he/she had a sex change operation which I discovered when looking at his medical records from my fathers office. :biggrin:

I see someone has a quiet moment in the office and a cylinder of nitrous oxide at the ready!

Back