• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday night Fremont Automall meet

I wonder if I will notice any of the subtle mods that you put on the vett that Yolanda hasn't noticed yet. :D

Such ingratitude after all the times I've saved her life!:cool:

[/IMG]
Again I am only in if there's punch and pie. no one confirmed this yet.

Punch and Pie is a YES.

2353943400084140464S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry, wont be able to make it. Thanks for the posting tho!

Catch you guys next time. Enjoy!

Sorry that I missed this last night. I went to the fair with friends "for the day" and we ended up there until past 9pm. If I drove myself, I would have excused myself but they drove me so I was kinda held hostage.

I'll see you guys at another time.

Oh, and I appreciate the couple of people who called me to see if I'd make it (sorry that I missed your calls... fair was kinda loud, I guess).

J

Sorry that I missed this last night. I went to the fair with friends "for the day" and we ended up there until past 9pm. If I drove myself, I would have excused myself but they drove me so I was kinda held hostage.

I'll see you guys at another time.

Oh, and I appreciate the couple of people who called me to see if I'd make it (sorry that I missed your calls... fair was kinda loud, I guess).

J

Yeah there were a bunch of people who inquired about you. It was a good meet ~10 -12 peeps. Two GTR's were in the far lot which I was hypnotized by. Yojack took out the vette, pretty sweet! Later we took a trip to Milpitas.

We should have a standing weekly or biweekly meet, if it is a regular thing, the word will get around and they will come.

I'm sure every NSX owner will want to come and show off any chance they get.

Last edited:
We should have a standing weekly or biweekly meet, if it is a regular thing, the word will get around and they will come.

Sound Great!! maybe we can start a club!!

I'm in. Maybe something like the 1st and 3rd friday of every month or 2nd & 4th ....whatever as long it's always the same so people know we will be there at that day and time.

Maybe have one in Fremont every last Friday night of the month and another like on every 2nd Sunday morning in Foster City.

The s2ki guys have their WEEKLY Friday night meets near the Ranch99 and I will usually swing by on any given Friday as long as I'm free that night :)

AS for getting something setup specifically for NSX guys, I'm game but I wonder if we have enough members to make it a definite showing each week? I would say once a month is best but the problem is not everyone is free the same weekend each month. Best idea is just to join the s2k guys since we share such a common bond.

NSX owners as rare as they are should really stand on their own and have their own meet instead of crashing someone else's. It could be just me, but I don't think most of us bought the car just to talk about it on a bbs, we want to drive and show it off and often.

Have one night meet in the east bay and another day meet on the peninsula twice a month seems reasonable to start (some of us are not going to want to drive all the way to Ranch 99 every time.)
I think there is enough of us to start a core group on both sides of the bay.

This seems like the most preferred format: nothing to join, nothing to buy, nothing to plan, just show up (if you want). And people don't have to wonder if there is a meet or not or when it is or where it is.

Of course if no one ever shows up, it won't last, but I'm sure if it becomes a regular thing, the word will get around and a lot more new owners will come out to show their cars, and who knows maybe someone will want to crash our meet someday.

Last edited:
NSX owners as rare as they are should really stand on their own and have their own meet instead of crashing someone else's. It could be just me, but I don't think most of us bought the car just to talk about it on a bbs, we want to drive and show it off and often.

Have one night meet in the east bay and another day meet on the peninsula twice a month seems reasonable to start (some of us are not going to want to drive all the way to Ranch 99 every time.)
I think there is enough of us to start a core group on both sides of the bay.

This seems like the most preferred format: nothing to join, nothing to buy, nothing to plan, just show up (if you want). And people don't have to wonder if there is a meet or not or when it is or where it is.

Of course if no one ever shows up, it won't last, but I'm sure if it becomes a regular thing, the word will get around and a lot more new owners will come out to show their cars, and who knows maybe someone will want to crash our meet someday.

I like your thinking......other car guys should want to crash our party. I dont mind going over to Ranch 99 every onece in a while but the thing is I dont own an S2K.....I dont know those guys and they dont know me.....not that I cant just go and talk with them but its just akward for me.

Name the days and I will do my best to show up. Maybe we can get something going.

I like your thinking......other car guys should want to crash our party. I dont mind going over to Ranch 99 every onece in a while but the thing is I dont own an S2K.....I dont know those guys and they dont know me.....not that I cant just go and talk with them but its just akward for me.

Name the days and I will do my best to show up. Maybe we can get something going.

Easy, go get an s2000 and problem solved! :)

Seriously I'm all for an NSX only meet but it's been tried before.....

What's wrong wit Ranch since tons of BMW's and other breeds show up too - it's not exclusive to any particular model. I love to see GTR's and other cars too!

Easy, go get an s2000 and problem solved! :)

Seriously I'm all for an NSX only meet but it's been tried before.....

What's wrong wit Ranch since tons of BMW's and other breeds show up too - it's not exclusive to any particular model. I love to see GTR's and other cars too!

+1 it's a treat when the supra's show up too.

I say keep it simple and the same location 1st & 3rd Friday of the month. no confusion where, and when. I like to check other makes/models and meet new people. I prefer to view cars in the daytime.

Last edited:
Now we are getting somewhere, however speaking for those who don't park their cars anywhere near there, who would else would be interested in making one of them a Sunday morning meet closer north? If it was the first Sunday every month, we can choose a default location and maybe from time to time, someone can suggest another spot for this one.

Nothing people like more on a Sunday morning than to see a bunch of shiny NSXs.

Last edited:
Back