• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front/Rear Camber kit options?

Did a search and did not find any answers. Saw that Thom's kit is no longer available. My car is has about 2.5 degrees of camber in the rear and I normally go through a set of tires a year. Does anyone know if any camber kits available?

thanks.

I think Dali and TitaniumDave have rear camber kits to increase or decrease camber. Are your tires wearing out on the insides? If so, have you thought about flipping them from side to side to even out the wear and extend the tire life? You also might be able to run less toe to help alleviate the wear. I guess you could also run higher rear pressures but that's a little too much on the unreasonable side.

I think Dali and TitaniumDave have rear camber kits to increase or decrease camber. Are your tires wearing out on the insides? If so, have you thought about flipping them from side to side to even out the wear and extend the tire life? You also might be able to run less toe to help alleviate the wear.

Many high performance tires are directional and have a designated inside/outside that preclude doing this.

Thanks for all the information guys. I will check my old alignment sheet to see if my toe is out of spec. For directional tires you need to take the wheels off the rim to flip them. I was told that doing this weakens the side walls and is not recommended.

Back