• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 17/18 fittipaldi wheels/tires ($1000)

Chrome 5-spoke fittipaldi wheels. I dont know specific name of the wheel; they came withthe car when i bought it. Excellent condition. 17x8 in front 18x9.5 in the rear. Offsets unknown, but they fit perfectly with bilstien/H&R suspension.

Front tires:
Dunlop sp9000 with about 50-60% tread still on the tire. 205/40/17

Rear tires:
Bridgestone RE750
less than 2000 miles old. id say 95% tread. 265/35/18

Asking $1000
pick up in bay area preferred.
Pictures available on request. If someone can host pictures for me, that would be great.

my email: [email protected]

I am interested in seeing pictures of your wheels. I just bought a '98. I am looking for an extra set of wheels for autocrossing. I am in Redwood City.

You asked about hosting pictures. Check out geocities on yahoo. They give free web space. You just have to include a link to that site in the body of the description. Hope that helps. Go to link below.
http://geocities.yahoo.com/home/

Thanks. Dan

yes, theyre still available. There is very minor curb rash on one of the rear wheels, but no chrome chips or flaking.

Those look great on the car. They'd look great on MY car!

How much has your car been lowered to get that look?

And again, are they still available?

More detailed pics of each wheel?

more pics...

picture1= rear wheel
picture2= curb rash (worst)
picture3= rear tire
picture4= front tire
picture5= front wheel

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 458
pic 2, there is curb rash on 2 rear wheels. this is the absolute worst it gets...

Attachments

• picture 2.jpg
    picture 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 467
Back