• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fs: 18 BBS LM`s

Fronts are 18x8 with 225/35/18 S02`s. Tires have about 70-80% left.

Rears are 18x9.5 with 275/35/18 S02`s. rear tires need replaced pretty soon.

One rim has a small curb mark which can be polished out pretty easily. Offset is 48 in the front and 55 in the rear.

$2300 and shipping is available.

Regards,
Ryan

------------------
SC`d S2K

a little note,

those wheels are made for S2K. The front wheel might not clear the big brake kit for NSX, or even stock brakes. I would think it should clear the stock NSX brakes but there is no way of knowing until you actually try it. The center bore for the front wheels will require modification as well. Since the centerbore on the NSX is 70.1mm, and the S2K is 64.1mm.

This wheels will work well for George's NSX since he has wide fender and can accomodate spacers if needed. The rear wheels offset is a little too high for NSX as well. This will resulted in the wheels sticking to far in and can leave look less to desire in aftermarket wheels.

[This message has been edited by Andrie Hartanto (edited 16 April 2002).]

They will clear stock NSX brakes. Thanks for the additional info, Andrie.

I lent them to a local NSX friend to test fit. He`s dropping them off tomorrow. I`l finally be able to snap a few pics.

Ryan

------------------
SC`d S2K

Back