• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 95 OEM Wheels with tires

SOLD! FS: 95 OEM Wheels with tires

Wheels have been sold!

I have a set of 95 rims and tires, they are not chromed. The tires are still in great shape and have a good amount of tread left, I don't want to guess how much is left but there's a lot. The rims are in good shape, 2 of them have some damage. One curbside damage and the other has some scratches. I have pictures and can send them.

The wheels are in Huntington Beach, CA and I will not ship them. Local buyers only. I have to put a pricetag on these we'll just say $750 OBO, I don't know how much they are worth so I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Thanks for everyone's interest but the wheels have been tentatively sold as of this morning!

Last edited:
I would like to see some pictures if you could. Please e mail to [email protected]. You are not willing to ship them? This seems like it would be difficult, but it is not. The UPS store has boxes that fit wheels with tires almost perfectly, two per box. You can box them up yourself or have them do it for you.

Rims

Ok, I'm getting a lot of e-mails about the rims so I'm going to go ahead and post a picture up of the worst wheel in the bunch. The other one I think just has a nic on it.

For some reason my other picture didn't get saved on my camera correctly. I will update the webpage if I get any more pictures of the rims and tires. The wheels are at my brother's house in Huntington Beach near Heil and Beach Blvd. I don't go down to Orange County until Friday night but my brother will be able to let you see the wheels. I'll try to have my brother take some more shots.

It looks like a 245/40 ZR 17, they came as a spare set when I got my NSX. The picture is large so you can save it and zoom in.

http://www.greenwichfurniture.com/nsx/wheels.html

Back