• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 97 NSXt 6spd

Red/black with 34,xxx miles

Interioir - very good, driver side has moderate wear, used and still have seat covers on her seats

Known scratches: passenger side rear fender near wing , front driver and passenger side plastic bumper, a few assorterd stong chips as well

Mechanical: Strong.

Email: [email protected]

Why am I selling? Looking at a 512 Now, need the $ and garage space.

Asking price: 45k

Inspections wellcome, email me and we can arrange something.

thnks.

EDIT: It is stock save K&N Airfilter
tongue.gif
; Straight with no accidents, clear title.

Up for sale again, found a good condition 512TR
smile.gif

156.jpg

Last edited:
I will have nice ones on Monday, the car is need of a good bath and detail, but the weather is keeping her inside. I have a detail session sceduled on monday and will take pics then.

Unless you are in a hurry, I can email you Nina's pics tomrrow in her current rained upon state. (I rained last time I had her...so I parked her inside hoping to clean her when the weather cleared and I was free, the 2 didnt conincide yet.)

EDIT: I will post the VIN too...forgot 'bout that.
------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina"

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 12 December 2002).]

Up for sale again, found a good condition 512TR .

Pics will be ready Saturday, assuming I can get home throught the snow form MD. Email me for more info.

EDIT: Pictures available, please email.

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

[This message has been edited by Auraraptor (edited 27 February 2003).]

Auraraptor said:
...found a good condition 512TR...

Switching over to the dark side are we?! :D The 512TR is a beast of a car. You've gotta love a 12-banger. I assume you've got it by now. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Regards.

Back