• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fs: A Lot Of Aftermarket Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car is ToTal lost . i will sell everything from my car . It's 31k on it .
-Comtech close gear ratio with 4.55 ring and pinion =$3500 obo
-Comtech header = $1200 obo
-OS giken twin plate clutch kit ($2500 brand new) used for 5k asking for $1500 obo
-Recaro SPG seat with TAITEC slide seat rail both side =$1200 obo
-Custom carbon fiber valve cover =$300 obo
-Custom drawer passenger 3 guage pod= $400 obo
-OEM tan leather seat bith side = $1200 obo
-Engine 31k on it = $5000 obo
E mail me for the pic coz too much to put on here !
Nedd to sell evrything quick

[email protected]
MSN = [email protected]
tel.786-663-4906

Attachments

• dsc00652 1.jpg
    dsc00652 1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 782
Interested in the seats. What color are they? Can
you e-mail me pics. How many miles on the Comptech
4.55 transmission?

Thanks,
R

How about the center console -- the long piece that covers the HVAC, stereo, down to the shifter and p-brake? Is it available? May also be interested in engine cover. You can email me privately at [email protected]. Thanks

what gauges are on the glove compartment box?
do you have the center armrest and what color is it?

thanks
rick in houston

felt tray, console liner, window panel switch covers

If your car did not have a factory cell phone, I would be interested in the felt coin tray to the left of the e-brake, and the plate in your center console box used to hide the mounting screws for the cell phone mount.

I am also interested in the window switch fascia (both driver and passenger side).

Please email me at [email protected] for desired price and pictures if any. Thank you.

how much for all A/C components not destroyed

compressor, condensors, head unit and face plate, blower motor and transistor
best regards david

I am interested in purchasing your driver side mirror IF it is perfect aesthetic condition and has no scratches or scuffs on it...

Is this Obb? Its Kevin, we met a couple months ago. Annon told me about your accident. Sorry to hear about it. Call Annon and he will give you my number. Wouldn't mind going by the shop and seeing what parts you have left over.

Take care

Kevin

I need the engine wiring harness from the ecu to the coils. Specifically, I am looking for the six 2-pronged connectors that plung into each of the six ignition coils, but I will take the entire harness if needed. If that is not available, i can use one ignition coil. Send me your email address and phone # if you are interested.

If you have the driver's side tailight in perfect condition with no scratches, I will take it. Please PM me and I have PMed you.
Thanks,
Steve

Everything on hold . Some guy want to buy the whole car coz the car is run .
I will let you guy know if him back out !!
Just leave ur E-mail that what u need ?I will get back to u ASAP .

Thank you for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back