• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Bilstein + H&R + Free Installation

I would like to sell my Bilstein + H&R Spring combination setup that is on my NSX. It will fit any year NSX - straight bolt-in. Further, I am offering free installation (by yours truly). While I am not a certified master NSX technician, I have installed and removed shocks and springs on my NSX several times.

The price for the Bilstein + H&R + Free Install is $600. The installation will be done at Cybernation Motorsports in Fort Lauderdale, FL (www.cybernationmotorsports.com) .

Here is the (small) catch. I will need to purchase a new suspension setup and install it on my NSX before I can install my current suspension on your NSX...so, if your timing is flexible (could be a week, could be a month), and you are looking for a good, cost-effective suspension upgrade, then this is an excellent deal.

Typical costs for new are:

Bilsteins = $550
H&R Springs = $275
Installation = $200

Total = $1,025

I think these are reasonable numbers for new items. My Bilsteins have 20,000 miles on them, but they have a lifetime warranty; I know some people with Bilsteins that have over 100,000 miles on them, and they say they perform within 95% of new. The H&R's have 10,000 miles on them.

Andie Lin
[email protected]
(734) 678-8292

Back