• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS:Bronze TE37's, 94 NSX Motor Longblock, JDM BuddyClub Coilovers..

I have a few parts for sale, The Buddyclub Coilovers are almost new, and TE37's are bought from another Prime Member, and I just want what I originally bought them for, this wheel and tire package normally goes for over $3500 and you have to wait forever, The Longblock is a 94 with 34K miles, and just needs the oil pickup, and the oilfilter attachment piece, and you can just transfer those piece's over from your other block. Comes complete with wiring harness and complete twin plate cluch and flywheel, I Have to sell because I am selling my 92 GPW NSX and I have decided to sell it with the stock suspension and wheels, I have sold my other parts so there is no turning back now:frown: ...Prices that are listed as shiped, mean Shipped in the mainland US, if in hawaii or alaska please pm me with zip code for Total...I will take paypal but if paying with paypal please include 3% for paypal fee's... I am Open to all Serious offers..Parts are located in Las Vegas

Complete JDM BuddyClub Coilover suspension-<s>$1475 Shipped o.b.o</s>
Edit: 07/16/06 Now $995 shipped - Sale Pending

Complete 1994 NSX 3.0 Longblock with wiring harness 34k-SOLD

Almost New Bronze TE37's with Tires, I never got to drive on them -SOLD

Thanks,
D

Last edited by a moderator:
what offset does the te37 17x8.5 has??? if i could fit the 8.5 in the front i will buy it man
i have a bbk by the way

Pccw said:
what offset does the te37 17x7.5 has??? if i could fit the 7.5 in the front i will buy it man
i have a bbk by the way

The Front offset is 40, and the rear offset is also 40,they fit on the previous owners NSX, and fit on mine Perfectly, and look Amazing:biggrin:

Last edited:
It's hard to tell from the post, but are there tires with the wheels? And where are you located?

Yes, Tires are included, and longblock is still available...

They are 7.5's

If my research is correct, the suspension is full lowering and multi stage adjustment? If so, I'll do the suspension. I'm in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

LMK
Tim

Back