• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Carbotech Bobcat Front and Rear pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a set of BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Carbotech Bobcat pads for both the front and rears of the nsx. $100+shipping takes them away. Thanks.

Regards,
Solo

Last edited:
NSXecutor said:
Hi,

I have a set of BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Carbotech Bobcat pads for both the front and rears of the nsx. $100+shipping takes them away. Thanks.

Regards,
Solo

Solo,

I rec'd the front pads alright, but never rec'd the rears... was that a mistake in your post or did you forget to ship the rear ones ?

missing pads?

Hi,

I don't understand. Both sets were in the box still shrink wrapped when I sent them out to you. I checked them myself. There would be no reason for me to keep a rear set. I have never ripped anyone off. Please check again. Thanks.

Regards,
Solo

Solo, I'm not accusing of anything, but there were four (4) pads in the box. That's enough for one axle (2 pads per wheel). for both front AND rears there should have been 8 pads, no ? :confused: As a matter of fact, I'm not sure there is enough place for 8 pads in one of these boxes... so, was that an honest mistake on your part ?

Hey Apapanda,

You know, I bought these pads from another nsxprime member and he advertised them as a F/R set. I never got around to using them and I just sold them without closely inspecting them. I think you may be right that they are just one set now that I think about it. Please contact me and lets discuss how to make this situation fair for both of us.

Regards,
Solo

Solo,

I pm'd you over a month ago to resolve this but never got an answer or reply from you. :confused: I'm posting here just because you seem to be be more responsive to these posts than your pm. In case your pm alert is desactivated, please check your pm for my proposal and let me know if you agree. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back