• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: CCW SP500 hybrid wheel set for widebody application - SOLD

FS: CCW SP500 hybrid wheel set for widebody application

Listing a set of brand new CCW SP500 hybrid wheels originally built for my '92 NSX. These were to originally built to go with an FXMD widebody kit that I ended up selling. This is the very first set of SP500 hybrids built and are still in the original packaging. The fronts measure 19 x 9.5" and the rears are 20 x 12.5" and are a satin black center with gloss black lips. Both front and rear were built to clear a Brembo BBK. I paid over $4600 for the wheels plus shipping. I'm asking significantly less at $3300 plus shipping. Wheels are currently located with Brian at Source One. I'm also willing to do a full/partial trade for OEM '02 parts/aftermarket parts. Please feel free to PM me with any additional questions. Original invoice scanned and available as well. Please note that the pictures from the CCW site are of my actual wheels.

List Date: 5/4/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: CCW SP500 hybrid wheel set for widebody application
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back