• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: DP Motorsport wheels (16/17), 91-93 OEM wheels (15/16), OEM stereo parts

Hi,

I'll soon be moving into the city and will be losing my private garage space. I'm looking to sell some NSX parts that I have laying around, since they won't have room in a NYC apartment. All parts in northern NJ.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

1. DP Motorsports wheels. 16" front, 17" rear. NSX fitment. $100
These wheels were purchased by the previous owner of my car. I'm told that they were very expensive at one point. They are light-weight wheels, popular with Porsches in the 90's when purchased. I don't know much about them, but they are a great set if you like the old school style wheels or are just looking for a spare set. They are not perfect, and the tires are too old that I would not recommend driving with them. I was told by the previous owner that the wheels came off the car sometime in 2003, so the tires are older than 7 years.

Wheels are made in Japan. The clear coat finish shows damage in some areas. To be perfect, the wheels will need to be refinished. There is a bend in one or two of the wheels.

PICTURES
Underside of the wheel
IMG_0219.JPG

Rear wheel
IMG_0220.JPG

Rear wheel
IMG_0221.JPG

Front wheel
IMG_0222.JPG

Front wheel
IMG_0223.JPG

Clear coat finish damage
IMG_0226.JPG

Bend in one of the wheels
IMG_0232.JPG

Rear wheel measure
IMG_0233.JPG

Front wheel measure
IMG_0234.JPG

2. Damaged front driver side fender - $20
Someone clipped me while my car was parked. It's possible this could be repaired, but I don't know. The NSX body expert got me a new fender.

IMG_7819.JPG

3. OEM 91-93 Factory wheels (15" front / 16" rear) - $150
Wheels are in good shape. There are probably blemishes that did not show up in the picture below. No tires are included. Currently in plastic bags sitting in my garage. Comes with center caps.

IMG_0161.JPG

4. OEM CD Changer cradle - $60

IMG_1649.JPG

5. OEM Bose speakers - SOLD
I can't remember if they work, but go under the assumption that they need repair from BrianK. Some broken tabs.

6. Passenger-side rear tail light socket/wire harness - $3
Reverse light does not work. I think the socket or wire might be bad. Good if you are handy can repair this.

7. A/D/S 234is crossovers - $15
New, never used. Still in plastic.

IMG_1648.JPG

Last edited:
Back