• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Enkei RP02 17" Wheels

New price! $250.

Selling the set of 4 17" Enkei RP02. These tires came on my car and DO look great, they're wide open, pretty clean with some scratches around the lug wells, and to the best of my knowledge are true. I only had them on the car for 2 months. They do have some Yoko rubber on them but the car was so badly out of alignment when I got it two years ago, the tires aren't worth saving. Private me if you'd like a fresh set of digitals to see the actual wheels and the condition they're in.

They look good on the car, especially if your calipers are done. I'm selling because I wanted the car stock again, and not have 17" all around, which didn't pass inpection in Maryland before I came to Germany.

Front: 17" x 7.5", 15.7 lbs each
Rear 17" x 8"

Email me for fresh digitals, which I've finally taken but seem unable to post!

Don

Last edited:
wheels

Could possibly be interested at $250?

I`m in Florida now and would pay for shipping.

Any actual pics you could send me?

Thanks & auf fiedesen Ray

hi where abouts are u you said "before i moved to germany" . will these wheels fit a 92 model and what was handling like with them on cheers paul.

Paul, I spent 3 years in northern Maryland, until August 2001, when I took a reassignment to come to Germany...

The wheels will fit on a '92 no problem. They were on my '91 and the wheels didn't change at all in the meantime, so that's not a problem.

I can't really say how they drove on the car, because they were on there for such a short period of time. I had the car trucked down from Michigan to Maryland, and I had to take them off in order to get the car past Maryland inspection, which didn't allow +2" sizes at all, and the car was badly in need of an alignment as well, so off they came and they've been sitting in my garage for 2 years! I like them, just don't want the 17" all around on the car. I want to go 16" front/17" rear or 17" front/18" rear when I can afford new wheels...

I'm going to try and get some digital pictures posted this weekend or early next week.

Don

Back