• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: NSX 5 spd transmission and clutch

Now Listed on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871800970

FS:1993 Acura NSX 5 speed gearbox (Manual Tansmission)that has 42,500 miles on it and is in excellent condition!

It was removed from my 1993 car on September 30, 2002 and was replaced with a brand new 6 speed as an upgrade.
Their were absolutly NO problems with it. It has always been a short travel, and tight shifting gearbox, and seems very tight, (no rattling or lack of syncronization when shifting like on high milage cars.

It has always been "babied" and there was never any "speed shifting" or missed shifts. Also this gearbox has never seen any track time! (No auto crossing, no race tracks).

The gearbox oil has been changed 2 times in the past 3 years (approximatly 12,000 miles), so it has been taken care of the very best that I was able to.

Also included in the sale is the clutch assembly that came out of the car with the gearbox, (same milage)which includes the disks, pressure plate assemblys (2 piece) and the throw out bearing. Which you can see by the pictures are all is great condition.

Please note, I am not including the VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) nor the two "switches" (back up light and neutral position). You can use those from your current gearbox.

This gearbox is an excellent candidate for those of you with high milage NSX's with the syncro's starting to falter, or for those of you with 1992 cars in the "snap ring" range.

This is also an excellent "donor" gearbox for installing the JDM (japaneese spec) short gears, and/or R&P since the miles are fairly low.

If you need pictures, or have questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks for Viewing and bidding

Back