• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: NSX front brakes

Off of a '91 NSX. Comes with calipers, rotors, SS lines, and what I have left of brake pads (about 6 sets of used ones).

First $400 takes it. Buyer pays shipping. Can take PayPal.

Thanks!

Ponyboy, would you please let me know how's the condition of the rotors and pads? If they are pretty new, (ie: Rotors do not have a lip at the edges, pads had at least 80%...) Then it's a very good deal. and I'm interested.

No problem. I believe I actually have two sets of rotors. The one I'd send are PowerSlots. I'll look tonight.

I'm interested in the calipers and the SS lines. NSXDreamer2, do you just want the rotors and pads? If so, maybe we can split the setup. Ponyboy, would you be okay with this?

Let me know, as I'm really interested.

Fine with me - as long as the whole setup sells. I'd ship everything once you two work out who wants what and once payment is received.

NSXDreamer2 - PM sent.

Ponyboy - do you have some pics you can fire off to me? Check your PM for my email address.

Thanks!

Some of the pads are pretty worn, range from 80% down to 25%, and I don't know what kind they are. One of the rotors has a score around the extreme outside edge. The other one looks fine.

No digital camera = no pics.

In addition, I found my set of Dali brake deflectors that I found in the same box. I'm throwing those in for free.

Thanks!

Back